Behavior Analysts of West Michigan provides ABA therapy for children with the diagnosis of Autism
At Behavior Analysts of West Michigan we are grounded within the science of Applied Behavior Analysis, and dedicated to improving the overall quality of life for individuals with developmental disabilities, other behavioral challenges, and the people who are important to them. We believe that all children are able to learn, and we are committed to helping our clients reach their highest potential through evidence-based treatments.
• At BAWMI we facilitate in improving the behaviors of our clients so they are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
• Focus on behaviors that are observable and measurable such as: language, academic, social skills, and functional living skills.
• Specific information on behaviors is collected, measured, and studied to show the success of interventions and guide further treatment decisions
• Interventions are written so our staff, caregivers, teachers, therapists, and family member can implement them in multiple settings.
• Practices are guided solely by research-based principles and procedures.
• When we look at the resulting measurements, we are able to tell the changes in the behavior are a result of the intervention.
• The goal of any intervention is that any changes or skills will reliably occur with different people in settings other than the one in which they were learned