Behavior Analysts of West Michigan provides ABA therapy for children with the diagnosis of Autism
At Behavior Analysts of West Michigan we are grounded within the science of Applied Behavior Analysis, and dedicated to improving the overall quality of life for individuals with developmental disabilities, other behavioral challenges, and the people who are important to them. We believe that all children are able to learn, and we are committed to helping our clients reach their highest potential through evidence-based treatments.
- We view all individuals as able to learn & succeed to the best of their ability
- We collaborate, learn, and grow together
- We foster trusting relationships & open communication
- We are able to adapt to the ever changing field
- We prioritize & respect client therapy time
- We have a zero tolerance policy for discrimination in the workplace