We currently participate with:
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- United Health Care
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. It is the client’s responsibility to understand their outpatient child behavorial health benefit and to contact their insurance carrier to carefully check benefits.
Some questions for checking your coverage are:
- Do I have outpatient child ABA therapy health benefits?
- If I have coverage, are some services excluded?
- Do I need a pre-authorization?
- Is this clinician In or OUT of network? (Coverage may vary)
- Do I have a deductible for this service?
- Do I have a co-insurance or co-pay?
- How many sessions per contract year does my plan cover?
It is the client’s responsibility to pay for services at the time the services have been provided. Some payment plans can be put into place with prior approval.
Cash, check, Visa, and Mastercard are acceptable forms of payment.